- Ubiquitous and mobile computing
- Machine learning and data analysis
- Location- and context-aware systems
- Human-computer interaction
- 2006 – 2011
- 2004 – 2007
- 1999 – 2004
Thesis: Development of web-based system for support of distant learning in special courses (see full text in Russian).
- 2018 – present
- Researcher at the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST).
- 2012 – 2017
- Research associate at the Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (University of Luxembourg).
- 2011 – 2012
- Postdoc at Create-Net research center (Italy).
- Aug – Dec 2009
- Visiting researcher at ETH Zurich (Switzerland).
- 2006 – 2011
- Graduate researcher (PhD student) at Create-Net research center (Italy).
- 2003 – 2004
- Software development engineer at Spetspribor company (Belarus).
Technical expertiseSome examples can be found in my hobby projects and GitHub repository.
- Programming languages: Python, Java, C/C++, Swift, C#
- Mobile device programming: Android, iOS, BlackBerry 10, multi-platform HTML5 apps, Windows Mobile, J2ME.
- Data analysis tools: R, NumPy/SciPy, Matlab
- Multitouch table interaction: Kivy framework
- Software-defined radio (USRP, RTL-SDR) and digital signal processing (GnuRadio and Python)
- Hardware-controlling applications
- Fluent English
- Native Russian
- Basic Italian