- Improving ambient FM indoor localization using multipath-induced amplitude modulation effect: A year-long experiment. Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Elsevier.
- "Publications are not our priority" — Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (my employer).
- Wi-Fi butterfly effect in indoor localization: The impact of imprecise ground truth and small-scale fading. Proceedings of the IEEE 14th workshop on Positioning, Navigation and Communications (WPNC-2017), Bremen, Germany, October 2017.
- Please Stand By: TV-based indoor localization. Proceedings of the IEEE 28th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC-2017), Montreal, Canada, October 2017.
- AmbiLoc: A year-long dataset of FM, TV and GSM fingerprints for ambient indoor localization. Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN-2017), Sapporo, Japan, September 2017.
- Indoor localization using ambient FM radio RSS fingerprinting: A 9-month study. Proceedings of the 17th IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (CIT-2017), Helsinki, Finland, August 2017. (Acceptance rate 29%)
- Poster: Impact of ground truth errors on Wi-Fi localization accuracy. Proceedings of the 15th ACM International Conference on Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (MobiSys-2017), Niagara Falls, USA, June 2017.
- Indoor positioning and floor plan based ground truth: Can you really click where you are? Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitious Multimedia (MUM-2016), Rovaniemi, Finland, December 2016.
- Indoor positioning using ambient radio signals: Data acquisition platform for a long-term study. Proceedings of the IEEE 13th Workshop on Positioning, Navigation and Communications (WPNC-2016), Bremen, Germany, October 2016.
- Small-scale positioning using digital compasses. Proceedings of the 2016 International Congress on Computer Science: Information Systems and Technologies (CSIST-2016), Minsk, Belarus, October 2016.
- HIPS: Human-based indoor positioning system. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN-2016), Alcala de Henares (Madrid), Spain, October 2016.
- Activity tracking and indoor positioning with a wearable magnet. UbiComp/ISWC-2015 Adjunct proceedings, Osaka, Japan, September 2015.
- Colorizer: Smart glasses aid for the colorblind. Proceedings of the 2015 Workshop on Wearable Systems and Applications (WearSys) at MobiSys–2015, Florence, Italy, May 2015.
- Text entry on smart glasses: A comparison of two input techniques. Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Human System Interaction (HSI–2015), Warsaw, Poland, June 2015.
- Magnetic interaction with devices: A pilot study on mobile gaming. Proceedings of 8th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (NordiCHI–2014), Helsinki, Finland, October 2014.
- Device-Free Indoor Localization based on Ambient FM Radio Signals. International Journal of Ambient Computing and Intelligence (IJACI), Volume 6, Issue 1, January-March 2014. PP. 35–44.
- Device-free indoor localization using ambient radio signals. UbiComp-2013 Adjunct Proceedings. Zurich, Switzerland, September 2013.
- Touch By Touch: Promoting cultural awareness with multitouch gaming. Proceedings of LiveCity Workshop on Smart and Pervasive Communications for Enhanced Communities (in conjunction with SaCoNeT-2013). Paris, France, June 2013.
- (Semi-)Pervasive Gaming Educational and Entertainment Facilities via Interactive Video-to-Video Communication over the Internet, for Museum Exhibits. Proceedings of AIAI-2013. Paphos, Cyprus, September 2013.
- Investigation of indoor localization with ambient FM radio stations. Proceedings of PerCom-2012. Lugano, Switzerland, March 2012. (Acceptance rate 11%)
- Mobile Stress Treatment: The Interstress Approach. Proceedings of PervasiveHealth-2012. San Diego, US, May 2012. (demo paper)
- A System for Automatic Detection of Momentary Stress in Naturalistic Settings. Proceedings of Cybertherapy-2012. Brussels, Belgium, September 2012.
- A Pilot Study of Short-Term Effects of Sedentary Behavior on Mood Changes. Proceedings of BIOSTEC-2012. Algarve, Portugal, 2012.
- “Sedentary Work Style and Heart Rate Variability: a Short Term Analysis. Proceedings of the 2nd MindCare Workshop, in conjunction with BIOSTEC-2012.
- Smart Buttoning: Assisting the dressing activities of Alzheimer patients. Workshop on Ambient Intelligence on Healthcare and Social Wellness (part of UCAmI 2011). Riviera Maya, Mexico, 2011.
- Indoor localization using audio features of FM radio signals. 7th International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Modeling and Using Context (CONTEXT 2011). Karlsruhe, Germany, 2011. PP. 246–249.
- Smart Phone Sensing to Examine Effects of Social Interactions and Sedentary Work Style on Mood Changes. 7th International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Modeling and Using Context (CONTEXT 2011). Karlsruhe, Germany, 2011. PP. 200–213.
- FM Radio for Indoor Localization with Spontaneous Recalibration.Journal of Pervasive and Mobile Computing (PMC), Volume 6, Issue 6, 2010. PP. 642—656. (17% of papers invited)
- Happy or Moody? Why so? Monitoring Daily Routines at Work and Inferring Their Influence on Mood. 5th UbiHealth Workshop in conjunction with UbiComp-2010. Copenhagen, Denmark, 2010.
- An Indoor Positioning System based on a Wi-Fi router and FM beacons. 18th Telecommunications Forum (TelFor 2010). Belgrade, Serbia, November 2010.
- Indoor Positioning Using off-the-shelf FM Radio Devices. Abstacts volume of IPIN-2010. Zurich, Switzerland, September 2010. PP. 41—42.
- GeoMedia — A Framework for Producing Interactive, Geo-Referenced Video Contents. Proceedings of UCMedia-2010. Palma de Mallorca, Spain, September 2010.
- Tuning to Your Position: FM-radio based Indoor Localization with Spontaneous Recalibration. Proceedings of PerCom-2010. Mannheim, Germany, April 2010. PP. 153—161. (Acceptance rate 12%)
- Indoor Positioning Using FM Radio. International Journal of Handheld Computing Research (IJHCR), Volume 1, Issue 3, 2010. PP. 19—31.
- iTheater Puppets: Tangible Interactions for Storytelling. Proceedings of INTETAIN-2009, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 2009. PP. 110—118.
- FINDR: Low-cost indoor positioning using FM radio. Proceedings of MobilWare-2009, Berlin, Germany, April 2009. PP. 15—26.
- Mobile Habits: Inferring and predicting user activities with a location-aware smartphone. Proceedings of UCAMI 2008. Salamanca, Spain, November 2008. PP. 343—352.
- Nailing the reality with GeoMedia: location-aware multimedia tags. Proceedings of MobiMedia 2008. Oulu, Finland. July 2008.
- Web-based system for distant learning on neural networks and distributed systems. Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 5775, 2005. PP. 535—542.
- Organization of the "student—teacher" interaction within a distant learning system. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference "Distant learning – the educational environment of the XXI century", Minsk, Belarus. 2004. PP. 316—317.
- Neural network simulation of delta-correlated stochastic signals. Proceedings of the International Conference “Modelling and Simulation”, Minsk, Belarus. 2004. PP. 121—124.
- A program package for neural networks modeling. Proceedings of International Conference “High technical education: problems and ways of development”, Minsk, Belarus. 2004. P. 158. (In Russian)
- Principles of computer reference system creation. Proceedings of International Conference “High technical education: problems and ways of development”, Minsk, Belarus. 2004. PP. 152—153.
- Neural network approximation of stochastic processes. Proceedings of the 60th Conference of Students and Young Scientists of Belarusian State University. Minsk, Belarus. 2003. PP. 46—48. (In Russian)
- Application of neural networks for stochastic processes modelling. Proceedings of the 8th Belarusian Scientific–Technical Conference of Students and Young Scientists NIRS-2003, Minsk, Belarus. Vol. 2. PP. 196—197. (In Russian)
- Electronic encyclopaedia on physical effects. Proceedings of the 3rd Belarusian Scientific Conference of Students and Young Scientists SPMVT-2003, Brest, Belarus. PP. 102—106. (In Russian)
- Neural network simulation of deterministic and stochastic processes. Proceedings of the 3rd Belarusian scientific conference of students and young scientists SPMVT–2003. Brest, Belarus. PP. 10—13.
- Web-based encyclopaedia on physical effects. Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 5484, 2003. PP. 575—579.
- Application of pattern recognition algorithms for karyotypic analysis and detection of chromosome aberrations. Proceedings of the 7th International Conference of Young Scientists, Puschino, Russia. 2003. P. 187. (In Russian)
- A reference system on physical effects. Proceedings of VNKSF'03 Conference, Novosibirsk, Russia. 2003. (In Russian)
- Application of neural networks for compressed data processing in emission spectroscopy. Proceedings of NIRS-2002 Contest. Belarusian Ministry of Education. Minsk, Belarus. 2003. PP. 419—423. (In Russian)
- Process and system identification using parallel imitational modelling and neural approximation. Proceedings of International Conference “Informational Systems and Technologies IST-2002”. Minsk, Belarus. 2002. PP. 142—146. (In Russian)
- Compressed spectra recognition. Proceedings of Scientific Conference of Students and young Scientists “NIRS-2002”. Vitebsk, Belarus. 2002. P. 249. (In Russian)
- Algorithms of automatical identification of chemical elements by optical spectra. Proceedings of Scientific conference "Physics of radiowaves", Tomsk, Russia. 2002. PP. V.9—11. (In Russian)
1 My last name ("Поплетеев" in Cyrillic) can be spelled in English as either Popleteev (from Russian) or Papliatseyeu (from Belarussian). From 2010, the official spelling is Popleteev.